Throughout the pandemic, Taylor County School District (TCSD) has been implementing protocols to ensure the health and well-being of our students and employees.This webpage is designed to inform stakeholders of the District’s plans for the 2021-2022 school year. On this site, you will find information regarding District programs, policies, and procedures for the 2021-2022 school year.
This page is being updated as new information, policies, and legislation changes. Please be sure to visit regularly for the latest information.
FL. FDOE COVID-19 Guidance Update 3/3/22
Dealing with Anxiety -Paul Peavy
- CDC Managing Anxiety and Stress
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- FL DOE COCID-19 Family Resources
- Florida Department of Health -Coivd 19
- Keeping Children Healthy During COVID-19 Outbreaks
- Managing Stress Before it Manages You
- Resources to Support Educators ad Families During COVID-19
- Talking to Children about COVID-19
- Taylor County Department of Health
- Update Covid-19 Guidance from Fl DOE